Friday, August 28, 2009

Two up, One to go

It has been a while since I last put out an update on three Agents that were hurt in the crash 74 days ago. Agent M is currently back on Full Duty! That means exactly what it sounds like, she has been given a full bill of health to return to work.

The same day we received that news, Agent S started coming back to work for 4 hours a day. A significant improvement over no hours a day. Her voice is still very weak compared to what it was before, but she sounds a lot better than the last few times I saw her. I am sure that as she returns to work she will become more frustrated with her healing larynx than ever before (with a job that is at least 90% vocal), but she is back.

I have not heard much about Agent L. All I know is that she is still recovering. She will require several reconstructive surgeries and a lot of dental work. As far as I know she is still in a lot of pain, but yearning to get back to work (she was never the stay at home type, if you ken). She and her family still need your prayers.

Not much else to speak of. The past two weeks I have been on 2 extraditions and 2 transports. I did get to see a good bit of scenery on one transport, however, nothing of note.

I believe that this is my shortest Chronicle to date.

Semper Fi Deus
Goose

No comments:

Post a Comment